- Procedure Details:
- Similar to other ultrasound procedures, an applicator is placed upon your skin to project an image for Dr. Beaty’s use. He then sends high levels of focused ultrasound energy through the applicator to specific depths of your skin. These ultrasound impulses are delivered in lines, allowing Dr. Beaty to tailor Ultherapy treatment to your specific problem areas. Your skin responds to this energy by producing new collagen. Your skin gradually tightens and firms over a three to six month period, resulting in a natural lift.
- Healing Process:
- You are able to return to your normal activities right away with no special measures. Your skin may appear a little pink after treatment, but that should disappear within a few hours. It is not uncommon to experience slight swelling for a few weeks following the procedure, but this is mild and temporary in nature. About 5% of our patients experience minimal, short-term bruising. This will subside in a few days’ time.
Ultherapy is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure. The treatment uses ultrasound energy (commonly known for medical imaging) to tighten and lift the skin without disrupting the surface.
As the skin matures, collagen fibers that provide internal support become worn. Ultherapy reaches below the surface of your skin to initiate your body’s natural repair process. Over time, this results in the creation of new, strong collagen and a variety of positive skin changes. These include lifting, reduced skin laxity, and slimmer contours.
Ultherapy on Entertainment Tonight! Courteney Cox’s Beauty Secret Revealed!
Last week, Entertainment Tonight featured Courteney Cox getting Ultherapy!
The video below explains why Courteney Cox has chosen Ultherapy as one of her skincare solutions. Dr. Kevin Brenner talks about the treatment’s unique ability to provide a non-invasive lift, especially for the neck.
Dr. Doris Day Discussing Ulthera
Leading New York Dermotolist, Dr. Doris Day dropped by The View to discuss the benefits of Ultherapy.
How does it work?
Focused ultrasound energy is delivered non-invasively and selectively into the dermal layer and deeper support structures without affecting intervening tissue. Over time, weak collagen is reorganized and strengthened with the growth of collagen.
Ultrasound technology provides an image for navigation, allowing us to bypass superficial skin layers and deliver the right amount of energy at the right depths.
Am I a good candidate?
A good candidate is someone with mild to moderate skin laxity, whose skin appears less firm. Ultherapy does not duplicate the results of surgery, however, it is an inviting alternative for those who are not ready for surgery.
- Ultherapy is generally divided into three treatment areas:
- Upper Face: Treats from your cheekbones thru your forehead: $1500
- Lower Face: Treats from your cheekbones thru your chin and your neck: $2500
- Full Face: Treats your entire face and your neck: $3200