2013.05.16… read more
Questions and answers:
- Q How much does a consultation cost?
- A. An initial consultation costs $100. If you schedule a procedure, this cost is waived from your total cost.
- Q Do you use imaging software to see an expected after result?
- A. Yes, Dr. Beaty uses United Imaging to visually create a realistic expectation from surgery. This software is primarily used for blepharoplasty, facelift, necklift, and rhinoplasty patients.
- Q Do I need to schedule a consultation for injectables?
- A. A consultation is unnecessary for injectables. As a new injectable patient, we automatically add extra appointment time for you and Dr. Beaty to discuss your options.
- Q How long has Dr. Beaty been practicing?
- A. Dr. Beaty has been practicing since 1997.
- Q Is Dr. Beaty published or featured in the media?
- A. Dr. Beaty has been published and is often featured in the media. To read more about him as well as his practice, you can visit our News & Events page.
- Q What are your office hours?
- A. We are open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Our Wednesday hours are from 8:30 AM to 7:30 PM. On Friday we are available from 8:30 AM until 1:00 PM.
- Q Can I access your paperwork online?
- A. Yes! Our NextWeb portal provides a number of forms that you can download and fill out before your appointment. Bringing your completed paperwork to your appointment can greatly reduce your wait time.
- Q How can I sign up to hear about your promotions?
- A. You can sign up in-office during an appointment or by emailing email@example.com with the best way to contact you (email, text, etc.).
- Q How do I obtain my security code for the patient portal?
- A. Once you register with our NextWeb portal to access paperwork, you will receive a confirmation email with your security code.
- Q Can I speak with a patient who has had similar procedures?
- A. Absolutely. We maintain a patient referral and information list. Let us know that you would like to speak with one of our patients and we will arrange contact.
- Q I have a lot of allergies. Will injectables pose a problem?
- A. Fortunately, injectables will not pose a problem. We treat patients with allergies every day.
- Q How do I become a member of Brilliant Distinctions to earn redeemable points for Botox, Juvederm, and Latisse?
- A. You can learn more about the Brilliant Distinctions program here on our website. To register for Brilliant Distinctions, you can visit the website at http://www.BrilliantDistinctionsProgram.com
- Q I am uncomfortable with the idea of plastic surgery. What should I know ahead of time?
- A. We offer an array of non-surgical treatment options that can be very effective at improving your appearance without the recovery time of surgery. You can read more about our non-surgical procedures here on our website.
- Q Is cosmetic surgery appropriate for men?
- A. Yes! The majority of our procedures are equally suitable for men and women. You can learn more about the cosmetic surgery procedures our male patients can take advantage of here on our website.
- Q Where is surgery performed?
- A. At Beaty Facial Plastic Surgery at Milton Hall, we utilize Milton Hall Surgery Center, an in-house, accredited surgery center where we perform the majority of our surgeries.
- Q Is your anesthesiologist board certified?
- A. Yes! Our board-certified anesthesiologist is available before surgery to resolve any concerns and questions.
- Q Do you offer payment plans?
- A. We currently do not partner with Care Credit or other financial healthcare companies.
For cosmetic surgery, we ask that you pay a 25% deposit at the time surgery is scheduled. Your remaining balance is due two weeks before the date of surgery.